Choose your room
There are two common rooms that will seduce you into relaxation.
The self catering kitchen is well equipped and there is a supermarket behind the hostel
Relax to music while reading, enjoy a film in our lounge and surf our free wireless internet.
On cold days enjoy a real coal fire.
- Breakfast- continental- includes home-made Irish Brown Soda Bread
- Free Linens and Duvets
- Free Coffee and Tea All Day
- Free Wireless Internet connection
- Free Access to Guide Books, Book Exchange and DVD Library
-Free Maps and Advice
Our goal is to help you enjoy your holiday, and we can put you in touch with the many activities around the area, for example:
- Coastal Cliff Walk and seal colony
- Sea trip to Wicklow head and seal colony possibly dolphins and basking sharks too!
- Wicklow's Historic Gaol- short Irish history using actors in old prison- well worth the visit.
- Ghost hunting- spooky night time in Wicklow Gaol
- Halpin Trail and museum- The story of Captain Robert Halpin
- Great picnic spots
- Flat seaside walk
- Bicycle hire
- Glenroe Farm
- Horse riding
- Play golf
- Golf Driving Range
- Summer swimming in harbour daytime lifeguard last year the dolphins were there too!
- Tour in Wicklow Mountains including Glendalough
- Great Wicklow Hikes- let us tell you about some great walks
- Sandy Beach Brittas Bay-
-Forest Walk with sculpture/poetry and waterfall
- Do nothing- just chill - pick your quiet spot.
- Good pubs
- Go Fishing-
- Cookery classes- numbers dependent
- Bowling- Wicklow Bowling centre
-Annual Wicklow Regatta- great local festival last week of July and first week of August