Choose your room
This historical city hotel, built in 1894 and renovated in 2007, offers a total of 68 rooms, amongst which are single, double, apartment and studio options. It has been for more than a century the preferred hotel of artists and people looking for the typical atmosphere characterizing the "hotels de charme". The bright entry hall forms a triangle shape, which connects the original building on the left to the new wing on the right. Guests are welcomed into the air-conditioned building by a 24-hour reception and check-out service, and here guests may also make use of the hotel safe, and lift access to the rooms. Internet access is also available to guests, as is a television room. Creature comforts are taken care of in the bar and air-conditioned restaurant, and the room and laundry services round off the amenities on offer. Two small interior garden courtyards furnished with wrought-iron tables and chairs provide guests with fresh air in warm weather and a sunny place to enjoy a drink.